Redpoll...........

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
.......nae really:bang: Went to where somebody told me I'd see Redpolls for my challenge (3rd time this weekend, nae mentioning any names eh, Phil;)). No such luck, only this wee lady . Still, shows the quality of the 500 f/4 IS. Quite a heavy crop and it was in foggy conditions so had to rack up the ISO to 640, @ f4 and the shutter speed was 1250 (I think).

Sparra'-1_filtered by Brashman 201, on Flickr

Last edited:
That`s not a Redpoll :shake::shake:

That`s not a Redpoll :shake::shake:

Did you bother to read what I wrote you GIT!!!!! Jesus wept, there is no hope for you. What part of 'No such luck, only this wee lady,' didn't you understand. I give up:shrug::shrug::p

Did you bother to read what I wrote you GIT!!!!! Jesus wept, there is no hope for you. What part of 'No such luck, only this wee lady,' didn't you understand. I give up:shrug::shrug::p

I understood all of it you half wit!! Did I say to you " Do you realise it is not a Redpoll "? No exactly!! I just mentioned that it ain`t a Redpoll :p

If ever I question why I joined this site its answered by the unbridled camaraderie and attention to detail amongst the members as displayed here in this post :D

She's a lovely lady you've captured there Brash !

John

If ever I question why I joined this site its answered by the unbridled camaraderie and attention to detail amongst the members as displayed here in this post :D

She's a lovely lady you've captured there Brash !

John

Camarwotery John? :thinking: :D

Back