Redshank, about to land.

Nice Dale.

Is there a 'halo' on the bird? I can see something in the reflection too, could be from a mask or me going mad :)

Edit - just to show what I meant, feel free to delete and ban me ;) :LOL:
1000002458.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good enough to me dale

Nice Dale.

Is there a 'halo' on the bird? I can see something in the reflection too, could be from a mask or me going mad :)

Edit - just to show what I meant, feel free to delete and ban me ;) :LOL:

Lol, no Gav, you're good Bud. (y) It's a vignette I put on to darken the background and draw the eye to the bird. I could maybe take it back a tad. :)

Looks good enough to me dale

Thanks Jeff.

I did a quick edit and diluted it a tad @Gav. , it should look better now, although I don't want to overdo it, as it changes too many tones. (y)

tp.jpg

I did a quick edit and diluted it a tad @Gav. , it should look better now, although I don't want to overdo it, as it changes too many tones. (y)
I prefer the tones in the first, I think you can keep as it was with a small tweak with a midtone burn brush in the little light patches just under the wings, breast and bum.

I think if the 'lighter' patch over/just under the bird wasn't a circle I wouldn't have noticed.

It was the blue tone of the water ripples that caught my eye straight away as they appear to disappear near the bird.

I'd have done an edit to try, but I know there won't be enough detail in a download to do it justice.

I know it's a real nitpick of a small thing, I feel bad pointing it out :)

Back