Redsnapper Tripod and Ball Head Quality

Name
Craig Denton
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive read some really good reports on this combo, but on other sites ive seen a couple of people moaning about the twistlocks loosening off and needing to be tightened quite often.

Im pretty convinced its a good combo, just after other peoples opinion of how it stacks up to likes of a Manfrotto 055xpro with 486rc2 ball head.

If anyone is in leeds / bradford and wouldnt mind me having a look at one in the flesh it would be much appreciated...

Hi, I have the legs, but opted for a Manfrotto 3 way head............the legs are great if you check my flickr I nearly always shoot Urbex so my kit takes some serious abuse, have even used it to beat some bushes down. Never once has a leg loosened, and it has never let me down.

Check my flickr for examples of where I take it

I think if people are saying the twistlocks are loosening they they will not be using them right tbh - when I had a redsnapper tripod the security of the legs was great.

I just kept having to tighten the leg hinges as they would come loose.

I think if people are saying the twistlocks are loosening they they will not be using them right tbh - when I had a redsnapper tripod the security of the legs was great.

I just kept having to tighten the leg hinges as they would come loose.

and what are you using now?

I have this combo its awesome, defo go for it you wont regret it ......(y)

Back