Rememberance Sunday (Manchester)

Edit My Images
Yes
Some images taken from the event in Manchester city center today, comments and criticism welcomed as usual!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

some of those would be great for the old competition :D Really though I love the second shot the angle is great and I really get the feeling they are marching out of frame. Great set!

Loads of greats shots there!

#6 stands out to me as a good portrait. Plenty of others I could have picked.

Thought about heading into London myself. Didn't get past thinking about it though.

Think you did yourself proud there Jonny
All good but I keep coming back to no2 & 3, love the angle on 2 & the way the building jumps out the shot in 3.
Also some very nice portrait shots of some very dignified people! (y)

Some fab shots in there :clap: Some of them quite poignant, esp the shots of the 'decorated' older peeps.

Great shots, and great to see the heroes in all their glory (y)

Well done Jonny, some good work there. ;)

Excellent set, I enjoyed looking at those and, as mini says,they are very poignant.

Like I said mate. #2 and #3 are the ones I'd pick out of that lot.

Mostly because I didn't get em :p I was too worried about being told to shift from that spot..lol

Some great shots. I was there but taking part in the parade so could not take pictures. Well shot. (y)

Were you? What part were you in. Maybe one of us got a shot of you :)
(Feel free to PM me if you don't want it known on the forums ;))

Were you? What part were you in. Maybe one of us got a shot of you :)
(Feel free to PM me if you don't want it known on the forums ;))

207 Field Hospital Manchester.... Saw lots of guys with cameras wandering around but did not recognise anyone...

Very distinguished shots, Jonny. Well done

207 Field Hospital Manchester.... Saw lots of guys with cameras wandering around but did not recognise anyone...

We should start a military Wing of the TPF...
PTPF?
TPF ARU's?
Waffen TPF?

:coat:

Back