Renault Clio V6 (MKI)

Very nice work!

A good illustration of how shooting a road car can be done really well. The static shots are good and the effect on those rolling ones is cracking!

I'm impressed :D

cant say anymore than whats been said by Des.

nice car though (if you fancy a swift and early deliverance to the pearl gates!)

Where in the UK sells rigs ? Looked at the yank site and $900 for some alloy tubes and clamps seems a bit D3X excessive price wise.

i like the shots ,but unfortunately not the car as im more a VW fan. top shots(y)

Where in the UK sells rigs ? Looked at the yank site and $900 for some alloy tubes and clamps seems a bit D3X excessive price wise.

none that know of babes. basically have to build your own if you want to go down that route

cause you really only need a couple of suckers, a couple of suepr clamps and a magic arm

What is CS? - re-read the post, got it.

How fast can these rigs manage to cling on?

Cheesy

Don't have to be driving fast to get decent shots. I've seen stunning shots done at 5mph or less. Even pushing the car in some cases.

I've picked my plans for a rig from the summer back up, especially if this Impreza shoot goes ahead in Jan.

Last edited:
Seriously - I have access to our car workshops and have trade accounts with alloy tube suppliers. Supply a decent design and I could get some made up.

Looking at the kits from other places there aint much design needed really.

Back