Resident Peregrines :)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a coupel of my resident Peregrine :) they are rubbish shots (can see what it is though :)) but they are 600 F4L with 1.4 and 2x TC stacked at very long range (is about 380 feet up, approx 800 feet away, need to measure that) ! lol

peregrine3.jpg

peregrine2.jpg

peregrine1.jpg

Glad to see they are still around Ian (y)

that is some distance!!! is there no chance of getting closer?? Im keeping my eyes peeled around Manchester at the moment...hope they come back again!!

Hi, i could get closer quite easily i can stand at the bottom of the tower lol trouble i then have is im looking straight up.

Id love to get better shots of them but the fact i can sit on my balcony and watch them makes it so much better lol :)

Hi, i could get closer quite easily i can stand at the bottom of the tower lol trouble i then have is im looking straight up.

Id love to get better shots of them but the fact i can sit on my balcony and watch them makes it so much better lol :)

cant argue with that lol!

When your on your way to Mull :D just stop in at the falls of clyde you will get some great close shots of them there (y)

For anyone who's interested in peregrines here's a link to the webcams at Derby Cathedral, also theres a blog being kept on them. Second egg arrived today.
Click on the web cam in the key links section top left of page.
http://derbyperegrines.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing the shots of your neighbours. Must be a privilege sat watching them. As you said sometimes the camera gets in the way (y)

what a great bird.i also check the derby site lammie,i keep meaning to visit but i dont seem to have the spare time

I was wondering when we would get to see them this year Ian ... :cautious:

Nicely done in the circumstances ... :D

I would be glued to my 'scope all day long with them around ... :eek:

:p

Thanks all :) know not the best shots :)

Ven lol has been difficult trying to get shots the wind has made them stay round the other side of the tower, weather was perfect today though :) noisy buggers as well at the minute :)

Back