Rhys

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this yesterday of a friends son, love the picture!

what one do you think??

DSC_4713.jpg

rhys2.jpg

rhys3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks a little dark/underexposed.

Cool Idea though :)

Lovely pic, but is the WB off a tad?

Now you have both lost me :thinking:

can you make it any sharper? im crap at ps

whats wb??

:help:

Hmmm, bring down the saturation of the reds in No2 I think.

Hi mate.
WB = White Balance. It looks a bit orange? I'm sure you could adjust the levels in some photo editing software

Ok, this is it after a bit of Levels, cooling down the tones and a very mild noise reduction. There's still a bit of a wild highlight on his shirt that could be toned down and his face lifted a bit more but you get the idea. It's not worth doing much more on the forum sized image (y)

Edit:
Worth remembering that if you shoot RAW it's nice and easy to change the WB.

rhyssent-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jay,

Sorry I didnt get back to this, I got a busy spell in work and it slipped my mind, and V8Burble has beaten me to it, cheers V8 (y)

Now I'm at home looking at it on my laptop the original doesnt look so bad,either my work PC is dark or my laptop is light, I think I need a spider.

V8Burbles effort does look much better though, more natural. Definitely heed his advice and shoot in RAW (y)

Nice image mate,
BOM.

Actually, I said I would have a go so I have, this is a quick play in lightroom.

rhysBOM.jpg

Feel free to call me a cheeky bugger if you prefer your original :D

EDIT: Hmmm, the upload has pixelated it a bit :(

I'm nearing at the top of the list for Canon Bob's spider, so it will be interesting to see just how accurate my monitor is too... it could be that my edit is rubbish :crying: Another couple of weeks and it should be to me I hope :)

I'm nearing at the top of the list for Canon Bob's spider, so it will be interesting to see just how accurate my monitor is too... it could be that my edit is rubbish :crying: Another couple of weeks and it should be to me I hope :)

Yeah I am on the wandering spider list too :D

Back