Pete

IMG_4350copy1_zps9b541e14.jpg

IMG_4423copy1_zps449fed62.jpg

IMG_4428copy1_zps4c50cbcb.jpg

IMG_4451copy1_zpsf6192ccc.jpg

IMG_4521copy1_zps2e4ec987.jpg

IMG_4554copy1_zpsec04aba4.jpg

Wow, great. Sharp and clear, nice.

Is the black thing a Hawk or some kind of Freedomfighter? 7&9 I guess it has to be a Hawk...

Very nice Eagle shot, can't make out the location though?
What lens are you shooting with.
John

Very nice Eagle shot, can't make out the location though?
What lens are you shooting with.
John

Thanks all for the comments. The location was blue bell hill, enjoyed the climb :bonk::nuts::naughty::thinking: so much spent 3 days climbing up the straight up route. :D

I was using a 300mm f2.8 prime.

Wow, great. Sharp and clear, nice.

Is the black thing a Hawk or some kind of Freedomfighter? 7&9 I guess it has to be a Hawk...

Yes, it's the new T2 Hawk

Thanks all for the comments. The location was blue bell hill, enjoyed the climb :bonk::nuts::naughty::thinking: so much spent 3 days climbing up the straight up route. :D

I was using a 300mm f2.8 prime.

Ha that's the only one I haven't tried :) every time I get to it my car seems to keep going for some reason :shrug: all the way to Cad East :LOL:
John

Ha that's the only one I haven't tried :) every time I get to it my car seems to keep going for some reason :shrug: all the way to Cad East :LOL:
John

Same here until this visit, there is an easier, less steep but longer route up, but it was worth the efforts. Also like bwlch spur, which is another ankle breaker. Been to most of the locations, but must try the snake pit on cad east sometime and a couple of other locations that ain't the standard ones, just to get something different.

Brilliant shots Pete. Don't know how you get so close to the Typhoon. I was shooting it last weekend at Newcastle in N Ireland at 400mm and it was nowhere near filling the frame. Would have to severely crop to get shots like yours
merv:bang:

Can't pick a favourite out of them, they put mine to shame......

Brilliant shots Pete. Don't know how you get so close to the Typhoon. I was shooting it last weekend at Newcastle in N Ireland at 400mm and it was nowhere near filling the frame. Would have to severely crop to get shots like yours
merv:bang:

Most of the airshow shots were with 300mm and 2x TC, but were taken outside of Fairford at totterdown farm as they use it was part of their display axis. The display line at airshows are moving further and further away from the crowd line meaning you need longer and longer lenses especially if they are doing a high level display because the cloud base isn't effecting their display

Some really nice shots there

All very good indeed, hard to pick a favourite, but I do really like the Typhoon Burner shot.

Regards Paul

Thank you for the comments

Back