TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
2586828481_7e27019ebe_o.jpg

And a female Chaffie posing nicely.

2587663312_077e976526_o.jpg

Both 500mm and 800 ISO

Patience grasshopper - you only just got the lens! :D

Wrens will test your patience to the limit. I have a fair few Wren shots now, but there was a time I thought I'd never get a sharp shot. Keep clickin' ;)

Very nice shots CT , did you use any noise software with these as they do not look like it was at 800 , you're so right about the wrens i have been stalking a few were i normally hang out :D but the navy have a restraining order on me now :D :D

Very nice shots CT , did you use any noise software with these as they do not look like it was at 800 , you're so right about the wrens i have been stalking a few were i normally hang out :D but the navy have a restraining order on me now :D :D

LOL. Different kind of patience we're talking about then. ;)
I've run NR just on the bg on these, but noise at 800 ISO on the 40D is very good anyway.

What are you like? :thinking: Mine rarely comes off 800 ISO with the long lens.

Very nice Cedric ... (y) ... but you'll have to explain the Riffin' bit for a iggorant suverner m8 ... :shrug:

:p

nice, sharp, well exposed. Top stuff again CT

Ah soz Rog. I can here me Dad now.... "Stopping riffing - have a bath!"

Riffing = scratching or generally messing with one's hair, which I don't have a problem with these days. :shrug:

:LOL: ... thanx m8 ... day's not wasted if something is learned ... :D

Doing a lot of that up here with these PITA b'stard midges at the moment ... :eek:

:p

Great birdphotos (y)
The first picture I would cut 3-4 cm. top and 2 cm. left
Unless it´s a frontcover with space for text :muted:

Thanks. You need to talk inches - me no understand this metric euro crap. :D

I'll go along with a crop at the top, but if anything I'd crop a little more on the right. I'm open to offers on the cover page thing. ;)

inches - sounds like a bug - did a search under insects - no luck :help:

Good shots nice and sharp :clap:

Lovely shots!! Birds are hard too shot. You get one in the viewfinder, clicker shutter and the pictures has no bird in it!! I must get quicker!!

Thats a Riffin' good wren :D
mind you the Chaffie aint 'arf bad neiver (y)

Back