River Wyre Wrecks

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
I went down to the River Wyre near Fleetwood to photograph the birds and took this one of the wrecks down there. It's probably been done to death:

fleetwoodwreck1.jpg

It looks good, but for some reason I dont like the big gap between the 2 boats... not sure why.

I think it could be that little stream leading your eye through the gap to nowhere.

Lovely shot Richard, We John and I often go there,

I won the POTY round 8 2008 for Decay here on TP, with a shot of the lefthand wreck, Clicky Linky that same run of water can seen in my shot to so it hasnt change much but the wreck has is looking real rough now weathers taking its toll

Last edited:
A much better shot Dave, I should have explored the angles a bit more. Although the mud was quite deep. :)

It can get well muddy there Richard, wellies job Ive often had to stand in the water to get shots of some of the boat wrecks, I like your shot it shows the juxtaposition of wood and metal (y)

first time I've seen this wreck, so can't complain that it's been done too many times. :)

I think it's a nice shot. The stream in the middle may be a bit distracting, but I still like it (y)

Back