RL Lancashire Cup Final

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Sat 27th dec 08
Sun was in and out.. when out it was bright... pitch covered in shadows as sun behind trees :( Thus I went AV for this one...

Full set http://othersports.fotopic.net/c1630182.html

lancs1.jpg

lancs2.jpg

lancs3.jpg

lancs4.jpg

lancs5.jpg

lancs6.jpg

lancs7.jpg

lancs8.jpg

All good (I'd expect nothing less :) )

But No7 says it all-classic .

Any idea what the official attendance was Kipax, im always suprised hoe poorly the County Cups are attended, mine was in Featherstone which is in the middle of a RL hot bed with Castleford, Leeds and Wakefield only a spit away. And with Sharlston just being outside Featherstone and Hunslet Warriors from Leeds and nothing else on within 60 miles i was amazed only 2000 turned out.

Damn you :crying::crying:

All cracking shots but its #3 and #6 for me love the expressions (y)

And #4 is bad as I am sat at work... :puke: :LOL:

Cracking set - #3 is an absolute belter!

I think you've captured the essence of amateur rugby with #4.

Cracking set mind.

Agree with the above comment about #7 -- and the shirt sponsor'll be pleased as well!

No idea.. was more than I expected but not 2000.. Big game on down the rd later on .. a couple of the togs where doing this then 2nd half of that.. got a pic of one you may know
http://othersports.fotopic.net/p55588070.html

Ahhh Bernard Platt, Top fella.

Thats now 4 togs i know of at the game, I myself didnt bother as I was happily watching Widnes (1st team) beat St.Helens (kids). I did wonder where BP was though, I never seen him arrive there at all.

Ahhh Bernard Platt, Top fella.

Thats now 4 togs i know of at the game, I myself didnt bother as I was happily watching Widnes (1st team) beat St.Helens (kids). I did wonder where BP was though, I never seen him arrive there at all.

I had a chat with him.. seemed a decent fella.. he said he was going there for second half

#4 quite clearly needs to get some practice in during the close season. These ones will be half pinters by the time he gets them back! :D

No idea.. was more than I expected but not 2000.. Big game on down the rd later on .. a couple of the togs where doing this then 2nd half of that.. got a pic of one you may know
http://othersports.fotopic.net/p55588070.html
Bernard Platt, he's the official St Helens photographer and is vying to be Wigans as well.

Would imagine he was there for the agency who i worked the Yorkshire final for, and probably St Helens papers being as Pilks are St Helens based.

Bernard Platt, he's the official St Helens photographer and is vying to be Wigans as well.

Would imagine he was there for the agency who i worked the Yorkshire final for, and probably St Helens papers being as Pilks are St Helens based.

His pics were used in St.Helens Star Paper who he does supply too regually. Gary, Not sure about Wigan Rugby but he is now the Wigan Athletic tog, Home and away, He just came back from Arsenal game when I spoke to him. Id be surprised if he vying to be Wigan Rugby tog.

Back