Roe deer

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Went out for an hour tonight & managed a few shots of the Roe. More to follow but NX is just so slow I will do the others later.
Roe_pair_1.jpg

You're getting closer and closer, Charlie.

Great one this. (y)

You're getting closer and closer, Charlie.

Great one this. (y)
Ta Janice. There is an interesting sequence to come but not tonight as I will fall asleep waiting on NX. :shrug:

Well done mate, you got amazingly close there.
Thanks. Now the story!
I was sliding along a ditch after another two fully aware that the wind was wrong. They moved off into the wood & gave a bark or two. The pair in the shot were out of my sight further down the hill & they ran the other way making them upwind of me. I gave them some time to settle then crawled back along the ditch & then into the Pine trees & just waited for them to reach the clearing. Thats when I got the shots. When I left they were grazing peacefully which is as it should be.

Thanks. Now the story!
I was sliding along a ditch after another two fully aware that the wind was wrong. They moved off into the wood & gave a bark or two. The pair in the shot were out of my sight further down the hill & they ran the other way making them upwind of me. I gave them some time to settle then crawled back along the ditch & then into the Pine trees & just waited for them to reach the clearing. Thats when I got the shots. When I left they were grazing peacefully which is as it should be.

Great shot & Story telling what promblems you have face to get so close to true wildlife (y)

Back