A walk round the local farm, nice but muddy
244039761-L.jpg

244039813-L.jpg

244039855-L.jpg

like them!
#1 looks startled
#2 ready for the off
#3 and running!

Very true, had just put camera in bag so it was a bit of a panic to get camera out and roe stopped as it was rushing towards me on other side of a wall to go into wood.

Nice shots there, getting well used to that lens now, nice and sharp......

Hi,

unfortunately I have to admit that these are excellent (y)

Mike.

Nailed them buddy(y)(y)

Thanks everyone, just nice to get out on a sunny day, back to dark and dismal today.

very nice series well done as I bet you did not get long
my fav is the first one
Pete

very nice series well done as I bet you did not get long
my fav is the first one
Pete

Thanks Pete,yes had to be very quick as I had to get the roe stopped which in most cases is very easy when they don't know where you are, a cough or whistle does the trick and like most animals they can pinpoint the direction of sound spot on as shown by first photo looking straight at me.

Ooooh! nice series,

(Do you get hares?, I want to have a go at boxing hares in the spring and don't know where to look :shrug:)

Ooooh! nice series,

(Do you get hares?, I want to have a go at boxing hares in the spring and don't know where to look :shrug:)

Hi Ladybird, yes quite a few brown hares around and can be found in the most cereal crops but nothing like the numbers they were when I was young, also where sugar beet is to be found(not to farmers liking), in the spring with the rising of the sap as they say.

Was a bit fortunate to say the least but maybe helped by the fact he seems to have a defect in right eye(his left eye)

:clap: I like them

Hi Ladybird, yes quite a few brown hares around and can be found in the most cereal crops but nothing like the numbers they were when I was young, also where sugar beet is to be found(not to farmers liking), in the spring with the rising of the sap as they say.

Cool! thanks for that info! I'm really hopeful this year! x x x

Somehow I missed these. I am jealous now! We have a cracker of a buck on the hill just now but he is very hard to get near in the woods. Well done there.

Nothing more to add-excellent

Back