Rolandtrade: safe or fraud?

Today I decided to send a letter to european commission for consumers rights protection. I will keep you informed of their response.

I have posted a complaint/report at my local police station (Brussels City) on December 22, 2009 after checking with my bank on Dec21 and their recommendation to report the issue with the local police.

There was supposed to be a request made by my bank to the Rabobank branch to ask for refund, accompanied with the police report.

I will go again to my bank today to check if they had any feedback from the bank head-office (ING bank) - will let you know.

So far so bad... anyone has a recommendation way to file a collective police report?

Thank you,
Jiri

I have posted a complaint/report at my local police station (Brussels City) on December 22, 2009 after checking with my bank on Dec21 and their recommendation to report the issue with the local police.

There was supposed to be a request made by my bank to the Rabobank branch to ask for refund, accompanied with the police report.

I will go again to my bank today to check if they had any feedback from the bank head-office (ING bank) - will let you know.

So far so bad... anyone has a recommendation way to file a collective police report?

Thank you,
Jiri

Looking to the decreasing number of posts, I think that peoples here lost hope :(:(

Hi Lubaka!
I want to inform you, that the european consumer service responded to my written complaint. You must send another "Beschwerdeformular" to www.europakonsument.at, which is located in Vienna in the matter of Rolandtrade!
Have a nice day and stay in touch!
Can Somay

Hi Lubaka!
I want to inform you, that the european consumer service responded to my written complaint. You must send another "Beschwerdeformular" to www.europakonsument.at, which is located in Vienna in the matter of Rolandtrade!
Can Somay

Is this an Austria specific contact t o be used?
Thank you

I'm stunned that in 2009, with the internet running since the early 90's, we still have folk flocking to the banks to fire off mountains of cash in the hope of recieving suspiciously cheap goods after visiting a website they have never heard of or used and not first doing some simple googling??!!

I seriously sympathise with anyone getting hoodwinked by a very clever scam, but this is certainly not one of those. Hopefully it's lesson learned for those stung this time but unfortunately there will be another batch in line for the next "too good to be true" website.

Good luck with your attempts to get justice but you're wasting your time unfortunately.

Hi Lubaka!
Can Somay

Thank you Can!
I think that everybody should fill out this form!
Its a PDF and you can choose the language.
And at the end you can send it with one click to the European Consumer Centre!

Do it!:bat:

I'm stunned that in 2009, with the internet running since the early 90's, we still have folk flocking to the banks to fire off mountains of cash in the hope of recieving suspiciously cheap goods after visiting a website they have never heard of or used and not first doing some simple googling??!!

I seriously sympathise with anyone getting hoodwinked by a very clever scam, but this is certainly not one of those. Hopefully it's lesson learned for those stung this time but unfortunately there will be another batch in line for the next "too good to be true" website.

Good luck with your attempts to get justice but you're wasting your time unfortunately.

Gets a :1st: for the most pointless post :bonk:

Guys, this is slowly evaporating... We have to act fast now.. but we have to act collectively to add weight to this issue.

Does anybody have a suggestion to file a collective report to INTERPOL? Has anybody tried to do so yet? I am willing to go ahead, but dont want to take an extra step if somebody already has done so..

Thank you,

Jiri

ROLANDTRADE
bonk:: [/ B]
DESPACHO No # 13543507

13-12-2009

**PRODUTOS

- Canon EOS 7D Black + 18-135mm Lens Kit (1)

Ordem Total: 1256,00 €

**ENTREGA

DHL / DHL Express (3-7 dias)

**NAVIO

Samuel Salgado
Rua Domingos Parreira Leandro n º 15
7800, Beja, PT

**PAGAMENTO

Transferência Bancária

Quando você faz um pagamento para o nosso banco você deve citar o número de ordem (s) que você está pagando como referência única.

Os nossos dados bancários são as seguintes:

Nome do banco: Rabobank

Endereço do Banco:
Postbus 11695
AR 2502, Den Haag
Holanda

Nome da Conta: Roland Co
Swift / BIC Código: RABONL2U
Código IBAN: NL34 RABO 0149 4589 83
Referência: Ref 13543507

O pagamento pode levar de 5 dias úteis para chegar a nossa conta, por isso, tempo suficiente para a sua transferência para ser processado. Você deve pagar todas as taxas de serviço e comissões que são efectuadas em toda a transação.

Você deve enviar uma notificação de seu pagamento por e-mail para sales@rolandtrade.com [/ email], aconselhando-nos o seguinte:

Data de Pagamento
Valor
Número de ordem (s)
Bank Account Number

---
Atenciosamente,
Departamento de Vendas ROLANDTRADE

Guys, this is slowly evaporating... We have to act fast now.. but we have to act collectively to add weight to this issue.

Does anybody have a suggestion to file a collective report to INTERPOL? Has anybody tried to do so yet? I am willing to go ahead, but dont want to take an extra step if somebody already has done so..

Thank you,

Jiri

Hi Jiri,
If you decide to send this letter to INTERPOL I could send you by e-mail all my screen shots of orddering, status, etc. for my command.

Milen

On 14 &#921;&#945;&#957; 2010, at 17:24 , <A.Ivkovic@DenHaag.rabobank.nl> <A.Ivkovic@DenHaag.rabobank.nl> wrote:

Dear Mr. .........,

As a react on your e-mail, we can tell you that Rabobank Den Haag has taken all the possible actions to stop any further transactions on this account.

Because the amount you booked on the account was unfortunately already withdrawn on the moment your bank contacted us, it is not possible to transfer the money back.
For further investigations and refunds we advise you to report the matter to the police in your country and send us the number of the police report for our file.

Kind regards,

Aleksandra Ivkovic
bedrijven adviseur

Rabobank Den Haag en omgeving
Afdeling Bedrijvenadvies
Postadres: Postbus 11695, 2502 AR Den Haag
Telefoon: (070) 371 88 00
Fax: (070) 371 83 99
E-mail: ba@denhaag.rabobank.nl

Coöperatieve Rabobank Den Haag en omgeving U.A.
Ingeschreven bij de K.v.K. te Den Haag onder nr. 27002440
Denk voor het printen van deze e-mail aan het milieu!
MY ANSWER TO THEM
What you tell me I already know. It was an illegal transaction. I will send you or email you, or fax you the official police papers but I insist on transferring back, after that, the exact amount, as this should belongs to me. At least keep the money within the account intact as they belong to innocent people.
I strongly advise and you should forward that to your headquarters that failing to transfer the money back will force me to fill all related forums with so many complaints against your bank, that the first think you come up with when you google search RaboBank DenHaag, will be the "black list". I will also inform ANYONE related with you to do exactly the same thing.

IF ANYONE IN THIS FORUM TRANSFERRED HIS/HER MONEY TO THIS BANK DO THE SAME THING
:bonk::bang::wacky:

Please let me know what response you have received to your second email to Rabobank. I will try to scan the police report later this week and send them a simila email - even though my bank (ING Belgium) has already contacted the Rabobank at the end of the year 2009 with a negative response = same as w ehave seen in this forum - the owner of the account refused to transfer back the funds.

Lets not give up.. Thanks for following-up..

Jiri

Good night to all,
I gave evidence felt sorry in the police station. I asked my bank for the restitution of money Roland Trade. I shall inform you about answer.
Good night

It is not the fault of your banks guys, all they did what what you asked them to do. You have very little chance of getting any of your money back but if you want justice you should go to the police.

I suggest europol http://www.europol.europa.eu/ (that site is not working for me today)
or
Interpol http://www.interpol.int/default.asp

Agree with Steep, but nobody is blaming their banks - at least I am not. My bank asked for the refund but that was refused - well, thats how it works. I guess most people are blaming RABOBANK in NL... for not blocking the ROLANDTRADE accounts.

I went to the police but little has been done, I am afraid.. I will now take the "refuse" notice to the police to attach it to the original report.

Jiri

Pour information

Site Lookups desservies: 533,947,371Rolandtrade.com
Trouvez le meilleur contenu à partir de Rolandtrade.com juste ici. Accès direct rapide aux Rolandtrade.com. Notre réseau de serveurs dédiés se connecte via une connexion rapide à n'importe quel site. Nous n'hébergeons pas les fichiers sur notre serveur. Visitez Rolandtrade.com. Ce site contient des informations sur Rolandtrade.com et www.Rolandtrade.com. Les données proviennent de diverses sources. Rolandtrade.com n'est pas Affiliated avec nous en aucune façon. Nous offrons des statistiques, Hébergeur l'information, serveur l'information, Google PageRank l'information. Google PageRank de ce site peuvent être trouvés ci-dessous.
Ces données ont été mise à jour: il ya 8 jours -- Mettre à jour maintenant
Domaine: rolandtrade.com visiter le site
Classement mondial: # 1498227
Estimation de la valeur: $ 729 USD
Prévisions de recettes par jour: 1 $ USD
Estimation de visites par jour 333
Pays d'accueil: Chine
Site IP: 122.115.63.4
Alexa Rank: 1.480.147 Visitez alexa
Google Pagerank: -- Placez ce bouton sur votre site web! *NOUVEAU*
Index Google: 122 liens Afficher les liens Google
Yahoo index: 9 liens Afficher les liens yahoo
Historique: Visitez waybackmachine
Domain Tools: Robots | Hostname | En-têtes | Trace | Services Status | Ping | DNS

Chargement ...
Domain Traffic Graph
Comparez:
Site 1:
Site 2:
Site 3:

D'autres sites hébergés sur 122.115.63.4
Nous n'avons pas d'autres domaines sur disque utilisant cette adresse IP.
IP carte Lieu: 122.115.63.4
Whois Information Pour Rolandtrade.com
REGISTER.IT SPA - Whois Server Version 1.4

La base de données du Registre ne contient que. COM,. NET et. ORG.

Nom de domaine: ROLANDTRADE.COM
Créée le: 2009-11-16
Mise à jour le: 2009-11-22
Expire le: 2010-11-16
Registrant Name: Rolands COMMERCE
Registrant Adresse: Heelsumstraat 125
Registrant City: Den Haad
Registrant Postal Code: 2573
Registrant Country: NL
Administrative Contact Organisation: Namesco Limited
Administr VOIR PLUS ...Nom du contact tive: Administrateur de domaine
Administrative Adresse de contact: Acton House, Park Perdiswell
Administrative Contact City: Worcester
Administrative Contact Postal Code: WR3 7GD
Administrative Contact Country: GB
Administrative Contact Email: transfers-auth@names.co.uk
Administrative Contact Tel: +44 845 3633630
Technical Contact Organization: Namesco Limited
Technical Contact Name:
Adresse du contact technique: Acton House, Park Perdiswell
Technical Contact City: Worcester
Technical Contact Postal Code: WR3 7GD
Technical Contact Country: GB
Technical Contact Email: register.it @ names.co.uk
Contact technique Téléphone: +44 845 3633630
Technical Contact Fax: +44 845 363 3631
Primary Name Server Hostname: NS1.FREEDNS.WS
Secondary Name Server Hostname: NS2.FREEDNS.WS

>>> Dernière mise à jour des bases de données whois: sam. janv 16 09:52:17 2010 HIDE ce contenu.AccueilContactLien à noustwitter
Dernières site Lookups# 3451439coffeeburrgrinder.org
# 515678sxbys.com.cn
# 275094wendoverfun.com
# 1623964bni.co.za
# 5642276printlife.com
# 6706685hc-trans.be
# 19208987kkveternik.com
# 1045276firststcafe.com
# 10545783chevydallas.com
# 5983364annalise.nl

Site au hasard Lookups# 26513Hans-wurst.de
# 3163372pauzamea.ro
# 4181664tajnews.ru
# 184133lootdb.com
# 40627tuneup.de
# 2306696manchesterairport.com
# 401358easternskatesupply.com
# 3304215exposetv.net
# 16758821amlus.com
# 988073visageimages.com
# 2350749time88.com
# 2994073bustamovenyc.com
# 5090487nysdocs.com
# 36919riddler.com
# 16745603animecharleston.com
# 421718cybersport.pl
# 1665191campusvacations.com
# 20578961944d-day.com
# 2614065boobroom.com

hello guys,
let's organize ourselvs and write to the UK bank (which rolandtrade had acc.) and UK police office to help us to find out how we can get our money back, because the money we transfered for the items have already sent to UK and they cann't deny since we have documents to confirm it. Depending on their respond we can take further action to struggle and get back our money.
best regards
MLXA

Hello,
I have got problems buying items from camerabox on their website as well, have a look after receiving money what they have been writting me since in the middle of December.
Have a look, How they play to earn money without doing any thing :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: Your Camerabox.co.uk order has been shipped (220546)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:53:22 +0000

The product is with dhl, it is at the local depot and therefore should be delivered any day now.

Kind Regards

Gary Smart

Online Response Manager

Camerabox & Digital First

Tel: 01844 215132

E-Mail: sales@digitalfirst.co.uk

Hello from Camerabox Returns Dept.

Your items have been received, and will be assessed by our technicians shortly. If the equipment is found to be valid for the reason for return, i.e. the camera has not been damaged or misused, then we will action this accordingly and in accordance with your covering letter. We will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible, however please note the following:

If the equipment has been returned for a refund, and is eligible for a refund, your refund will show in your account within 30 days.
If the equipment has been sent for an exchange, and is eligible for an exchange, your camera will be exchanged within 5 days, subject to stock availability. We will advise of any delays.
If the equipment has been sent back for a repair, and is eligible for a repair, it will be sent to the relevant manufacturers service centre. Please be aware that the average time of repair is around 4-6 weeks, although this depends on the parts required to repair your equipment, the availability of these parts and the workload of the repair centre.
If you wish to contact us at any time for an update on your return, please do so by contacting us on returns@camerabox.co.uk

Thanks for your co-operation.

Camerabox Returns Dept

They haven't sent the ordered Items to me but they act like they had sent and I resent back to them. It's irritating me that Fraud company cheated me twice within half a year in UK, Watch out don't to order any Items in UK website since they keep fraud and cheaters as their client and protect them. from now on I will never buy thing online from UK unless if I meet face to face.
best regards.

je vous résume mes démarches suite à ma commande chez roland trade.
J'ai payé et bien sûre rien reçu
par le biais d'internet : www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr les faits , j'ai une référence de dossier 8afe69f4ba et ce le 22/12.2009. Pas de suite ??
j'ai saisi également la DRCC de mon département qui incompétante au delà des frontières a transmis à la dgccrf - bureau C159 bd vincent Auriol 75703 PARIS pour gestion, pas de réponse à ce jour
et j'ai aussiétabli un signalement à www. europe-consommateurs.eu/fr qui propose en premier lieu un réglement à l'amiable ( impensable dans le cas présent ) qui propose donc une poursuite judiciaire sachant qu'ils peuvent nous aiguiller . Peine perdue!!!!
alors où est la solution??si quelqu'un a une idée elle sera la bienvenue !!
à plus

Does it help if we report to UK embassy or main police office in London?

Thank you,

Jiri

I already know we have no any chances.
Fudju, j'habite a Paris aussi, j'ai envoie aussi un explication au www. europe-consommateurs.eu mais j'ai eu une reponse qu'ils ne comprennent pas trop quel est le problem bla bla bla. Donc je ne pense pas qu'on a trop des chances reussir a faire quelque chose :(:( malheureusmant

Back