Roller Hockey My team

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, looking for comments and criticism, just bought my eos1000 took it to hockey games last week. I am hoping for people to help me out tell me how I could improve etc also how to shop em to give best finish.

I really am I complete novice just learning DSLR. The grainy pics is this because I have the iso too high on me camera

thanks
3131056672_7f6ee7cc6e.jpg

3131051550_d5c8a66e13.jpg

3. this one is me!
3130990864_63eca33e50.jpg

4. Netminder
3130159041_ce9a65b271.jpg

I play every 3 weeks anyway so just hoping to get some ideas what I should do next time..

thanks

rob

Last edited:
Composition doesn't look that bad.

ISO is high but probably will have to be because it's inside. Any chance of the basic EXIF or shot settings (i.e. Camera Mode, ISO, Shutter, Aperture) then we could be better placed to comment on what to change to improve...

Only stopped by as 20 years ago i used to skate with some top hockey players.

Although in those days we used to have proper skates....lol

Dave

freester I have the raw files, dunno how to host them *** any recommendations lol thanks.

dcash I play ice aswell, roller hockey in my opinion has alot more stick handling skill to it. ice is still great ***. dont suppose you want to share your name and who you played for.... I might know who you are! been playing and watching for many years.

No sorry cant say I know the name. where you from like, I live over in hull noticed your from northwest area

I notice they are on Flickr - can I have the link to the photo page (not the image) as this may have the EXIF data as long as you didn't 'Save for Web'.

Back