Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Round 9 is now closed, the entries can be found here:

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/gallery/album116

If your entry ISNT there but you DID send it to the address before the deadline, PM me.

Entries are just randomly placed, not in order of receipt.

Usual rules, have a good look and think about the shots you see there, and PM ME your choice for the best 3, in order please. Dont forget that those of you that have entered(thank you) MUST vote or your shot will be disqualified from the final standings, any can vote, so please do!

thanks!:D

Some excellent thoughtful entries there. :thumb:

Good luck everyone. :)

I do believe it is 18:00 this coming Sunday the 15th.

Voted (I think)

Some great ideas there, goodluck:)

There's some cracking shots in there this time :)

Ummm, going to be tough to pick my top three this time. :ponders:

It's good to see the competition receive more submissions too. :thumb:

My votes are in ... and good luck to the competition ! :thumb:

Some really good and thought provoking stuff - first time I have been in at this point !?! :smilenod: Ain't it 'citing too ! :clap: Can't wait for the results Fingerz crossed ... sorry m8 ! :innocent:

Good luck everyone

I've voted. There was some really good stuff there. :thumb:

Me too. It was very difficult to narrow it down to the three :dizzy:

lots of votes received, interesting spread of votes but one clear leader at the moment, only 2 days left to vote, so if you want to vote please pm your choices!

Reminder too that if you entered, you HAVE to vote or be disqualified!

Matty said:
lots of votes received, interesting spread of votes but one clear leader at the moment, only 2 days left to vote, so if you want to vote please pm your choices!

Reminder too that if you entered, you HAVE to vote or be disqualified!

here's hoping the "One clear leader" forgets to vote and the rank outsider (me) wins :D

So what happens if none of the entries vote ;)

Warspite said:
So what happens if none of the entries vote ;)

Then we enter sudden death where everyone has 2 hours to vote those that don't must forfet their right to take photographs and have to donate all their gear to the poor folks on the forum without dslrs! I bagsee first pick :smilenod:

Gemok said:
Then we enter sudden death where everyone has 2 hours to vote those that don't must forfet their right to take photographs and have to donate all their gear to the poor folks on the forum without dslrs! I bagsee first pick :smilenod:

ROFL - Can we have that in writing (in a sticky;))

Good luck everyone -- I have voted now, and it was tough to choose my 3! Full of fantastic entries!

:banana:

I voted for my own for #1 #2 and #3 and no PM's yet :D

Well thats at least 3 votes for me this time :whistle2:

voting closes at 6pm, so if you havent voted, you still got time!

When are the results announced ? , it's not done in reverse order over several days is it ??? ;)

mrgubby said:
When are the results announced ? , it's not done in reverse order over several days is it ??? ;)

heh, no. No such arsing about. People want results. not irritation:D

i'm just totting it all up now

:)

Matty said:
heh, no. No such arsing about. People want results. not irritation:D

i'm just totting it all up now

:)

Super-Smashing-Great :thumb:

I could always tease myself by leaving the webpage up & pressing F5 once an hour :D

mrgubby said:
I could always tease myself by leaving the webpage up & pressing F5 once an hour :D

You've got more patience than me I'm checking every 15 mins :nut:

new thread coming shortly!

Back