Royal Wedding ?

Name
paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Not quite but a royal venue :)

5707803155_5fe8987119_z_d.jpg

Perspective correction in photoshop would help a lot. Bride kind of lost in the picture?

Last edited:
Perspective correction in photoshop would help a lot. Bride kind of lost in the picture?

Only actually noticed the bride after you said that...

Its not working for me at all sorry, the house is beautiful but I am not loving the semi side angle view, I feel it should have been straight on using the grass and gravel path as leading lines drawing your eyes to what should have been the subject - the bride. Sorry bud.

Only actually noticed the bride after you said that...

Its not working for me at all sorry, the house is beautiful but I am not loving the semi side angle view, I feel it should have been straight on using the grass and gravel path as leading lines drawing your eyes to what should have been the subject - the bride. Sorry bud.

Ditto I'm afraid and still trying to read what the watermark says.

Steve

Ditto I'm afraid and still trying to read what the watermark says.

Steve

LOL only just noticed there was a watermark when you said that!

Should have gone to specsavers I think!! :bang:

LOL only just noticed there was a watermark when you said that!

Should have gone to specsavers I think!! :bang:

Tell me when you have worked it out...

Sorry OP not mocking, just interested (y)

Steve

isn't it funny i hardly noticed it until now am now trying to read it

The converging verticals ruin the shot and as for the watermark :bonk::bonk:

Bride???? oh the dot in the distance!!!! Dont get me started on the angle of the lawn

Les :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its great to see how every one loves pure verticle lines, I have taken some with the obvious straight down the path to the front of the building.

I just wanted to try some other shots going slightly at angles to try and give a sense of depth and hight to this great building, rather than a straight on flat picture.

But thanks for the views, comments are always good to hear.

Back