RS4 Avant

newbeee

Suspended / Banned
Name
Bryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a little play with some studio heads this evening

Not alot I can do about the other cars in the background, and I should have shut the shutter............ but quite pleased with it never the less :LOL:

4841387979_1394fd8e78_z.jpg

Larger on black

http://www.flickr.com/photos/driveandshine/4841387979/lightbox/

Yep, the cars are a tad distracting but that's something you could clone ut.

I like the angle and the verticals in the side of the shed. The lighting is spot on for may taste - lots of contrast and it really brings life to the black paint - and it's a good pose for the car. Like the front wheels on half lock. The vignette and light drop-off works to enhance the shot and draw you in to the centre.

Cheers Pat

If I get time I might re-shoot it, see if I can get a cleaner background

The angle and the lighting are great, really capture the edgyness of the car. The cars are distracting (which you knew), i'm not keen on the lines of the warehouse behind, i think they slightly over-emphasize the angle of the shot.

But a really nice image- if i were to re-shoot it i'd try and work in more cloud and sky as in your image the clouds are quite ominous... which is nice.

Very nice :cool:– but rather than the cars I find the florescent lighting tubes in the garage a little distracting, but not so that its really worth doing anything about.:)

One suggestion if I may – I appreciate the owner might not want his number plate displaying all over the net but I would prefer to see all or none of the plate rather than part of (that making sense?):)

That is amazing

I've also just realised Bry, its you! LOL (the location did not even twig or that I'd seen this already on Twitter lol)

Like it very much but the other cars are distracting, as is the big white splodge on the bumper and I'd maybe take the road tax disc off. On the door & rear quarter there's alot of refected angles going on.
Not an expert but I love my cars so take with a pinch...

Last edited:
Back