Rugby 1st go

Not done much rugby myself, but I would suggest tighter crops on 2,3,4 & 5. If possible get your shooting position lower and watch your verticals.

Looks good!
Whenever I shoot rugby I prefer to get the shot in portrait, unless a scrum or line outs.

Shots are great colour and exposure.

I really like the first shot.

I would crop some of the others tighter and level out number 5. Some look like you may have been standing up some not so much, I always get a small stool and get low.

Great first attempt, rugby is a great sport to shoot.

thanks, was standing for all but some i may have been leaning on the fence etc so seem a bit lower. will have another try soon. One of the boys is my friends son and he has already played for England, hes well over 6 foot and 18 stone and only just turned 17 !

Very well captured:) specially as it's a first go. Your focussing and exposure is spot on, and you've caught the action very nicely IMO:banana:

Good action shots though everything is central, no leading space that players are running into etc.. Nothing wrong with your photos - great exposure on the players and I know you can't recompose with them all running around but perhaps some post-cropping would enhance what is already a good set. Nice work :)

Back