Rugby League

Edit My Images
No
A few Images from a wet & foggy evening game last night.
C&C as always welcome & encouraged. Kind regards Graham.

#6 Shows how quick they side step! caught at the right moment when the attacker leaves the tackler!.

1 - Good but badly needs straightening, and maybe crop a bit of the right hand side off. Doesn't look completely in focus, but hard to tell.

2 - Good

3 - The fingers/feet on the left hand side, cut off head in the middle, and limbs on the right hand side are distracting

4 - OK

5 - fine but the player behind him sort of ruins it

6 - OK, backs of players running with the ball don't tend to work but this one isn't too bad

Number 4 is the pick of the set for me, nicely timed and tells a story., number 1 as stated needs straightened.

I don't mind 6 so much, shooting American Football I often get turnovers where I end up shooting the backs of the ball carrier and they can still work....in this case however it would have been better if the player wasn't so quick and got tackled.

Thanks for your input guys!.

Rob & Mackie. If you look at the verticals it is straight?? forget the pitch that is relative to the action?. if you look at the hoardings/ railings it is straight (ish),

He was indeed tackled by the same defender!, just I liked the split second capture as if he'd missed him? Regards Graham.

You said it yourself, ish. The railings and hoardings aren't straight. Here they are...

xJVFpb.jpg

Hi Graham

As the edit from brizrob shows it wasn't truly level and a quick rotation sorted it out. What really stepped out for me was not the background, but the pitch. If you check the line of pitch which is in focus you’ll notice it raises from left to right, I tend to use something like that as a double check before I’ve finished my rotation in my workflow…..it’s not 100% foolproof but it helps.

Back