Running Water and Morning Light.

Edit My Images
Yes
original.jpg

Water running into Lulworth Cove in early morning light.

Nigel

I like this a lot, very nice indeed.

Well done.

Lovely capture and nicely processed.

This is a very nice image, is this two blended. If not what lens were you using? Excellent colours and pin sharp through out. Very nice indeed.(y)

Thanks for the comments Will B, this is a single image taken with a Sigma 17-35 ƒ2.5 @ƒ32

Cheers

Nigel

Yes , I like this, the rocks/reflections provide a strong enough anchor, and hold the composition together.

The only niggle is your contrast lines (cliffs/sky) they are starting to break up a bit.

Sometimes if you run a small blur brush (set to luminosity/around 10%) along the contrast lines it can remove the jaggies.

Yes , I like this, the rocks/reflections provide a strong enough anchor, and hold the composition together.

The only niggle is your contrast lines (cliffs/sky) they are starting to break up a bit.

Sometimes if you run a small blur brush (set to luminosity/around 10%) along the contrast lines it can remove the jaggies.

Les

Thanks for the comments and the helpful tip mate I just have to try and remember that ....

Cheers

Nigel

Gotta say im liking this shot as well the clarity between the the foreground and sky is spot on!:clap:

Love the foreground rocks with the misty effect and then the reds and orange just pulls you straight into the rest of the picture (y) :clap:

Cracking Shot (y)

Cheers Fezman

Gotta say im liking this shot as well the clarity between the the foreground and sky is spot on!:clap:

Thanks Ozzy

Another great shot from your collection (y)

Thanks Peter

Amazing its exactly the type of photos and level I'm trying to get to

Keep on going you will get there I am sure...thanks for the comments

That is a lovely photo, I could spend ages just looking at it

Thanks Pragmatist

Love the foreground rocks with the misty effect and then the reds and orange just pulls you straight into the rest of the picture (y) :clap:

Cheers CGeezer

Lovely ,peaceful image

Thanks for the comments Peter

Regards

Nigel

Absolutely gorgeous mate, the only nit pic I'd have would to have had the spur of land brighter but it's still a lovely image.:)

Yep mate, I know where you are coming from, just a matter of taste. It's a glorious image as it is.(y)

Back