Rye House Stadium by night...

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
Taken at Rye House, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire on Saturday night. This was my last speedway of the 2006 season. :(

RyeHousePano.jpg

Nice WA shot Witch ... like it much !

RH is v. close to me and I have done a bit on the kart track ... do you know I never relaised they did speedway ...doh ...:LOL: :wacky: :shrug:

:p

Matt, frames is easy. In either Photoshop or Elements go to Image and then to Canvas size. I always set the sizing to mm as it gives a bit more control. Then reset the canvas size to, say 2mm bigger on both sizes and select the colour you want, say white, click OK. Then repeat the exercises but this time make the canvas say, 5mm bigger and select the colour as black. There you go, a frame. Lots to play with in those controls, you can even just make the bottom bigger to put some text in :)

Very nice, really like the sparkle in the lights

Thanks for the comments chaps.

The speedway track is right next to the kart track - in fact, at really well attended meetings they use the kart track's parking as overflow!

Rather than being a straight wide angle it's actually two shots stitched. No fancy software - just Canon's own photo-stitch utility which seems to work OK. :)

Back