Salerno, Italy.

Edit My Images
Yes
B&W infrared shot....taken about 5pm.

385799107_AnqXC-L.jpg

I'm not sure about this one, it seems nicely composed and exposed but it lacks any real impact. The black and white finish gives it a bit of a bleak outlook but the calm see and fluffy clouds don't really suit it. I think it would have worked better as a normal colour exposure.

I'm not sure about this one, it seems nicely composed and exposed but it lacks any real impact. The black and white finish gives it a bit of a bleak outlook but the calm see and fluffy clouds don't really suit it. I think it would have worked better as a normal colour exposure.

thanks for looking and commenting....for me the impact is in the contrast of the elements, clam sea, stark rocks, the tiny boat and the possibility of a storm containing the image at the top and bringing the eye back to the objects. The dark still water provides the major blacks...I was aiming more for subtlety rather than strong contrast with this image.

I like that shot, the small boat give diimensions to the rocks :clap: Perfect exposure and (IMO) a good BW conversion. At most you can add a little amount of contrast...

thanks Andrea glad you like it :)

Back