Daily ~Sam~'s 365 - one day at a time

So, you know when someone kind of dips out for a while and then turns back up out of the blue and says 'Hi, everyone, wow, life just took over and I haven't had time to......' and you think, "yeah, right, no-one's life is that busy, dumbass"? That someone's me!! :LOL::LOL:

I can not believe it's been so long since the day I didn't take a shot. I thought, well, that's OK, I'll stick up a post explaining and then use another from this year as a fill-in. It happened again the next day and I thought that was fine as I could do one post and two pics....you see where this is going? :D

Anyway, before I knew it, I had stopped and (due to a myriad of other things happening all at once) I found that I hadn't been around with or without my camera for weeks. Completely and utterly lost my motivation/enthusiasm and it just turned off like a tap. :shake:

So, as for my 365, I think we all know I am out for the moment. I loved it (mostly) but did find it frustrating as well. I do want to attempt it again - but definitely need to have some form of a plan next time.... wandering around in a panic at 6.30 pm was not really the greatest strategy in the world.

So, apologies for not actually announcing that I wasn't continuing - it wasn't even a conscious decision as such and apologies for not dropping in on anyone elses threads either....I am going to have a look round now and will continue to come and comment. I very much enjoyed the experience and the company on this forum and wish the very best to those of you who are still going (you have my admiration!!). (y)

Sam

P.S. Thanks for the comments after my last photo! :)

Good to hear from you again Sam! I've missed having you around! Don't become a stranger like everyone else! You should do a 197 day challenge and start today! :p

I have also been 'missing' recently. But I'm back and determined to keep chugging on!

It's the Magnus Magnusson Syndrome! - "I've started so I'll finish ......"

Cheers anyway!

Ha ha, the number of times I've nearly gone through the day without giving a thought to my 365 then rushed around at 2 minutes to midnight looking for something, anything to keep gong! Sorry to see you are out for the moment, but already looking forward to your next attempt :)

Back