Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Tesco currently has the note 10.1 at £318
The £50 cashback to £368
And 318 in points
Still better than curry s pc world

I'm getting 2 but you can only order one at a time as they class it as fraudulent if you order 2 at a time

This has been going for a week or more now.... best to do it online, via a cashback site such as Quidco / Topcashback.... you'll get a few extra pounds back...
If you are staff, then 10% off initial price before above discounts.. :D
There are generally codes flying around for £10 off your first shop or extra points to help sweeten the already nice price !
Every Little Helps !
Strangely I ordered 2 just over a week ago ;)

Got my self one today
£301 after discount and voucher then will be £251 after cashback

Get the second one Monday
The other one works out at £308 through quidco

Plus the 636 points
Shame direct doesn't accept double point vouchers

We bought a 10.1 tab today from Carphone Warehouse for £197.00.

Never played with android before. Have to say I'm not feeling much love for it presently, quite pleased its not for me. But fairs fair, it is a bargain with £50 quid cash back!

Wasn't to sure about the tab
Like the idea of the stylus and pstouch
And never had a tablet before

We bought a 10.1 tab today from Carphone Warehouse for £197.00.

Never played with android before. Have to say I'm not feeling much love for it presently, quite pleased its not for me. But fairs fair, it is a bargain with £50 quid cash back!

I'm guessing you're used to Apple gear, or maybe Windows mobile? I think it's just what you get used to. If I pick up an iPhone or iPad, I find them really unintuitive and they irritate me a lot.

I'm guessing you're used to Apple gear, or maybe Windows mobile? I think it's just what you get used to. If I pick up an iPhone or iPad, I find them really unintuitive and they irritate me a lot.

Yes, apple for me :) I've only ever used an iPad tablet so it'll be quite some learning path. The adverts and downloading of spam filled games I'm really not keen on with this android. The Cut the Rope game I've downloaded last night had an advert every 3rd level and I even had to sit through and watch one advert!

Why - the cashback is with Samsung, not the store

It says that retail staff cant get cashback on the samsung t and c.
Several already been refused incl a guy on xda dev that also bought 2 as per the other poster on here.

Ah...

I got 1 last week from Tesco £238 and then £50 back from Samsung..cant fall off at that price !!

Back