Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Loving tash day 17 :)

Looks like a the aftermath of a fun night... I hope your friend wasn't too worn out :p

posiview said:
I haven't read any of Mr P's novels for years but have very fond memories of Rincewind and DEATH...(y)

I'm half way through his latest snuff...the city watch took over as his main focus...

Tezz450D said:
Hey kev...i just have to ask

Have you had the Bishops Finger yet? :)

No tezz...but I'm seeing the vicar tonight so I'll her if she could oblige...if not then the whole hand..

posiview said:
Like it. First thing I thought of was Star Wars...very menacing.

I'd prefer the buttons not to be so bright - minor point.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy. I left the buttons so you kind of knew a shiny divide....and I'm sure there is a heavy SW influence in the look...

2 great pics Kev. Like the reflection in the primark window. The lighting is excellent on your self portrait. Well done!

thanks michael, i wondered for a moment how you knew it was primark... i will have to pay more attention to not giving away free advertising

Hi ya Kev

not been in for a while....just had a quick catch up on your thread....& jolly enjoyable it was too (y)

You seem to have found your niche....selfies & SC....both of which you are proving to be damm good at...both in ideas,set-up & execution :clap:

you are getting too godd at hese...find osomehing else that you are not so good at...no more practise required :)

you are getting too godd at hese...find osomehing else that you are not so good at...no more practise required :)

Thanks Tezz (y)

Maybe i'll pick a different lens for jan..i'm getting to addicted to bokeh bubbles... and different subject matter? not so much selective colour... well ...maybe some.....

I have given a different topic some thought. Maybe the new year will be a good time. :naughty:

Love the double shot mate.........

The effect is excellent.......

Merry Christmas !!!

Last edited:
love the lego shots :) good imagination on the selective colour images

Last edited:
HI ya Kev....loving those lego shots...care to share how you lit them ?

thanks lynne, why of course.

camera on tripod of course as too much cooking sherry blurrrrs the hand / vision...

all but the last is lit with simple desk lamps, either side or from one side. probably 1.8 but i'd have to check, i PP them on a laptop so not to hand...

the last was a OCF to one side. i don't try and be complicated. keep it simple, the models hardly move, they're good like that.. (y)

Back