Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

You look mighty tall and menacing there Kev! Like the carrot shot, but I really like the traffic cone!

... the bottle said drink me ... so i drank..

as for the traffic cone....it has been commented on flickr about my choice of pattern mixing and matching, so i can see the appeal.. ;)

Im not sure what happened but i seemed to have missed a whole bunch of images ....

Going great guns Kev keep up the hard work and the inspiring creativity :)

If I saw a traffic cone like I'd probably crash the car looking for the owner :LOL: :coat: :exit: you creativity is showing through in these a lot and your doing a fantastic job with them Kev (y)

Matt

Im not sure what happened but i seemed to have missed a whole bunch of images ....

Going great guns Kev keep up the hard work and the inspiring creativity :)

thanks Tezz and Matt...i do wonder sometimes though..

Kev, Kev, Kev oh Kevvy Kev Kev. I must apologise profusely for not checking in (see the Easyjet reference ;)) earlier. What great strides you have taken in this whirlwind of a thread. You've taken your audience on a crazy journey with your amazing creativity and sparks of genius in your self portraits. i've just skimmed (I know.. lazy) through about 20 pages to catch up and my flabber is gasted. Fantastic work my friend. :clap:

Kev, Kev, Kev oh Kevvy Kev Kev. I must apologise profusely for not checking in (see the Easyjet reference ;)) earlier. What great strides you have taken in this whirlwind of a thread. You've taken your audience on a crazy journey with your amazing creativity and sparks of genius in your self portraits. i've just skimmed (I know.. lazy) through about 20 pages to catch up and my flabber is gasted. Fantastic work my friend. :clap:

leigh...ever hear of online checkin' .... :puke: ..far easier and quicker...

as for a whirlwind ... crazy... sparks of genius... thank you

as for skimmed..lazy... flabber being gasted... PLEASE...there could be ladies reading this...

Great to see that your still finding your orange things to take pictures of (y) and making some really great photo's with them along the way (y)

Matt

thanks matt...its a shame all the windmills round here are white domes and pale bricks ...else i could walk in your steps for once... :shrug:

Hell, yeah...that's a stunner. Might even be your best one yet. How done? Single exposure? If so, well done that man, of not, well done that man (y)

And, oh, I like the 'traffic cone' as well :D

as for Mr Andy the egg m8!! ... it was s-single exposure.. there was some dodging, flash right behind me..with a softbox i think... usually 1/8 .. but i did have some desk lamps in front of me to try and lighten my frontage..

..might be best one yet... YES! (y) ...

Damn, Kev, these are getting better and better: photographically, technically and the narrative is very impressive.

Now go to your room and give us mere mortals some rest...;)

Damn, Kev, these are getting better and better: photographically, technically and the narrative is very impressive.

Now go to your room and give us mere mortals some rest...;)

....andy..thanks... I honestly set out to do one thing...and end up with something completely different!?!?!?! :bonk: ..as if tonights SP isn't proof of that...

Back