Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

vince31 said:
Once again Kev Day 010 is stunning compostion and well thought out.

Thanks vince ..wasn't my first idea. I tried out two more risque shots..but neither worked ... Then tried to hunt for a padlock and found this gem at the back of a cupboard...

MWHCVT said:
I wonder if 10 wouldn't be a little better with a broader DoF :thinking: will be interesting to see colour coming back into your life :D

Its odd because I saw that and it was on like f10 I think..which I though would give me enough??

Passion Flaps ...............Brilliant defintion .........brilliant concept (y)

cheers vince... i think i should maybe add a warning on flickr as someone might report the language contained in the volume of carnal knowledge pictured here... :cautious::naughty:

Haven't commented for a while but still regularly viewing! Of this year two material I think the 'Minnie Mouse' shot stands out from the rest, although I'm damned if I can say why exactly. I suppose it tugs some kind of string. Cheers.

Haven't commented for a while but still regularly viewing! Of this year two material I think the 'Minnie Mouse' shot stands out from the rest, although I'm damned if I can say why exactly. I suppose it tugs some kind of string. Cheers.

yeah... that was the idea... :naughty:

Both brilliant Kev day 20 just edges it by a nose for me though that motion blur does it for me, funny that I have motion blur in my POTD today and I hadn't seen this before shooting it :D

Cheers Matt...I'll have to check yours out for sure.. (y)

Back