Sandisk 32Gb Extreme 45Mb/s SD Card £23.99 at MyMemory for 12 Hours Only

and I see you have changed your camera in the profile ;) same here ;]

My LCD shows about 200 on a 16Gb card so I guess about 400 RAW 14bit lossless compressed? I have a wedding later in the year so will need alot of storage!

phew, thats a lot of images..I should be fine with one 32GB ;D
usually I dont go shutter crazy ;)

Thanks for sharing this! Just ordered a couple!

Tried to order & got "oops experiencing problem please accept our sincere apologies" maybe the ran out ?????

My LCD shows about 200 on a 16Gb card so I guess about 400 RAW 14bit lossless compressed? I have a wedding later in the year so will need alot of storage!

yes about 40mb per image on average with lossless compressed RAW.

BritRich said:
Noticed this now says preorder instead of order, had anybody preordered them and received them yet?

Mine was a pre-order on Saturday and I got a despatched email today.

Err kind of! I received just one in the envelope today and have raised a query with them for the other one! :shrug:

It comes from Jersey if that makes a difference to the speed of postage

mine came today as well

AndyBorzi said:
Err kind of! I received just one in the envelope today and have raised a query with them for the other one! :shrug:

It comes from Jersey if that makes a difference to the speed of postage

Same thing happened to me, ordered two but only one arrived. I contacted them today and they said it was a "glitch" with despatch.

How long after receiving dispatch notice did those who have got theirs get it.
I paid additional postage for what i thought was next day but have not received mine yet and the dispatch notice says allow upto 21 days for delivery!!

Roy S said:
How long after receiving dispatch notice did those who have got theirs get it.
I paid additional postage for what i thought was next day but have not received mine yet and the dispatch notice says allow upto 21 days for delivery!!

I think it was 3 days for mine with standard post.

Back