Sarahh Singing

Name
Joe Kelly
Edit My Images
Yes
Edited firstly in Portrait pro then converted to B&W in Silver effex pro 2

6111920666_e92aa27b48_b.jpg

I quite like it but not keen on the eyes I'm afraid, not sure what it is but they dont look quite right to me, only my humble opinion of course

nice B&W conversion though

And she needs to stop biting her nails ;)

I like it. But I think you have over done, the white's of her eyes.

The eyes are too white and blotchy. It would have been better to see nicely done nails to go with the face make up. I would have shaped her eyebrows in post and I think her hair could have been styled better.

The skin on her face is slightly blotchy but not much and at least it's not plastic skin. ;)

Exposure and everything else looks good. The B&W conversion is good too. You just need to practice your eyes and get smoother with the brushwork. (y)

The eyes are too white and blotchy. It would have been better to see nicely done nails to go with the face make up. I would have shaped her eyebrows in post and I think her hair could have been styled better.

The skin on her face is slightly blotchy but not much and at least it's not plastic skin. ;)

Exposure and everything else looks good. The B&W conversion is good too. You just need to practice your eyes and get smoother with the brushwork. (y)
practice makes for better we hope lol and less is indeed better

6111474331_abd4cc79b1_b.jpg

and yet still it looks brighter when uploaded than it does pre uploaded?

Last edited:
Is your monitor calibrated? What programs are you using to edit the image? What colorspace are you editing in? Are you saving the final jpeg in the sRGB colorspace?

Looking at that on my screen it doesn't look different from the first one.

Back