Saxifraga x urbium

Crackers Sarah Saxifraga is well small, I always struggle with them in situ are these, set up somewhere else rather than in situ ,if you know what I mean

Crackers Sarah Saxifraga is well small, I always struggle with them in situ are these, set up somewhere else rather than in situ ,if you know what I mean

Hi Dave, these are one of the larger Saxifraga. They were taken in my lounge so def not in situ. My mum gave them to my son to bring home for me from her garden, unfortunatly he put them in his bag for the 2 hour train ride and they are looking a bit worse for wear!

I do prefer to see pics of them in situ but as the 52 theme this week is 'pride' I though I'd have a go. The rain put me off going outside!!

I just had a look I thought I posted my Opposite Leaved Saxifraga, but I didnt post them, I posted, my rare around my way, they are well tiny Moschatel Clicky linky shots from the same day, Opposite Leaved Saxifraga are smaller than the ones you shown, I will post them for you to see if you like (I'll start my own thread, so not to Hijack yours)

Last edited:
I just had a look I thought I posted my Opposite Leaved Saxifraga, but I didnt post them, I posted, my rare around my way, they are well tiny Moschatel Clicky linky shots from the same day, Opposite Leaved Saxifraga are smaller than the ones you shown, I will post them for you to see if you like (I'll start my own thread, so not to Hijack yours)

I'll look in at yours now Dave, I don't mind you hijacking - the more the merrier!!:)

Back