Saxon Mill , Warwickshire.

Nipper said:
thanks Mathew i'll try again

You need to wrap it in IMG tags though if I'm honest by far the easiest thing to do use the BBCode from Flickr as detailed below

Flickr Insert Image on Forum by mwhcvt, on Flickr

I have to say I'm impressed with the shot as it really cannot have been easy to get to that angle, I do think that I'd crop those little bits of reeds out from the bottom, if there were more there they'd frame the scene nicely but they just distract a little

I have to say I'm impressed with the shot as it really cannot have been easy to get to that angle, I do think that I'd crop those little bits of reeds out from the bottom, if there were more there they'd frame the scene nicely but they just distract a little[/QUOTE]

I think i may have got there :bang: , thanks Mathew.
It was an awkward place to get to , i must have fell over 4 times and got stung for my troubles , worth it tho.

Last edited:
Nipper said:
I have to say I'm impressed with the shot as it really cannot have been easy to get to that angle, I do think that I'd crop those little bits of reeds out from the bottom, if there were more there they'd frame the scene nicely but they just distract a little

I think i may have got there :bang: , thanks Mathew.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you've got it showing now (y)

I think your right about cropping the reeds out at the bottom.

Back