SCAM-FORGET IT Bargain nifty for Nikon

Worth a pop if you can put up with the hassle of going through Paypal to get your money back. It is at least covered by Paypal 'protection'....

and they have recently changed name, (possibly cus they were blocked or known scammers on the previous)

For a laugh and as I've never lost a penny yet to scammers (had a number de-registered) I bought one... see what happens :)

....there's a phone number on the auction, go on, give 'em a ring? ;)

if u get it just stick it back on and gain profit?

Go Andy!

Should be interesting...after all, if you pay via Paypal and on a credit card there are two levels of protection there. I've used Paypal buyer protection in the past and it was actually pretty effective.

Cheers,
James

phone number is dead

Wasn't me!

I don't even actually want one - I just like scammer baiting :)

I've just noticed something...
Guarantee

OUR PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL ITEMS YOU ARE BIDDING ON.
Oh no it's not. There is a stock image used and apparently over 10 of the lenses available so how can it possible the actual item you are bidding on.

I have a genuine Nikkor 50mm f1.8 I may want to sell so I'm not even tempted by this one.

WE SHIP PROMPTLY VIA E.M.S

So, the items are in London, but will be shipped using the Japanese Postal Service? :cautious: :LOL:

The text sounds suspiciously like the writings of Uncle Ken Rockwell too :shake:

They've also got 30 NIKON 80- 200mm F4.5-5.6 D....which went out of production in 1999 :shrug:

Last edited:
Back