Seaham - 19th Feb

Overall a really nice set (y) I'm not really sure that the second is working it's just not that interesting to me :shrug: and on the last there is a lot of space not really being used, have you considered a panoramic crop on that one :thinking: but on that great timing on the crashing wave (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Love the colours in the first one. I know this area extremely well but have never been out and about with my gear:crying:. Probably because it's in my flat in Norway at the moment but sooner or later I will be out taking photos along the beach.

#1 I really like. The colours are good and strong and the feeling of perspective draws the eye into the picture.

#2 A little too abstract for me and a shade underexposed?

#3 I think the colour version may be better. Only because I can't work out what it is that throws me off of the B&W version. It seems to lack contrast perhaps? :shrug:

#4 Colours are strong but I'm not sure about the lack of subject matter here.

Hope these were useful? :shrug:

Number 1 for me need to get down there sometime and give it a go

Great set, #1 & #3 for me...

i think #1 could do with a little dodging on the rocks in the shadows just to give it a bit more punch

#2 im afraid does nothing for me

#3 i really like, i think the processing works well and gives it an incredible 3 dimentional feel, B&W is something ive never really managed but im getting there, but i do like this :clap:

#4 although nice bores me very quickly, maybe not enough subject to keep my attention

Mike

Back