Seaham - Best Seat In The House

Love it. And love the remdom stuff one finds around the place!

I like this, the top and bottom tones moving towards the middle give the picture a nice depth,
but i would clone out the jet trail, i think it interferes with the overall scene.

Stunning shot but I also think that you could loose the contrail to no detriment of a great picture.

Last edited:
Yeah, like it. I can't help thinking of the thoughts who ever sat in the chair had.

Tad off the bottom, loose the trail and, for me, 17mm is a tad wide. I'd like to see the lighthouse a bit closer/more prominent, but not to overpower the chair.

Cheers.

Great shot beaches ar places to find amazing stuff

I like it. What an odd place to find a chair :)

Love it. And love the remdom stuff one finds around the place!

Cracking shot! I really like it!

I saw that in a couple groups on Flickr earlier. Cracking shot :)

really like this

Great shot beaches ar places to find amazing stuff

Thanks all (y)

I like this, the top and bottom tones moving towards the middle give the picture a nice depth,
but i would clone out the jet trail, i think it interferes with the overall scene.

Stunning shot but I also think that you could loose the contrail to no detriment of a great picture.

Yeah, like it. I can't help thinking of the thoughts who ever sat in the chair had.

Tad off the bottom, loose the trail and, for me, 17mm is a tad wide. I'd like to see the lighthouse a bit closer/more prominent, but not to overpower the chair.

Cheers.

Best Seat In The House by Danny Birrell, on Flickr

Love it......were it mine I'd take of lump off the bottom, put the chair more on a third....still love it though.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Here's a different composition from the same morning, contrail cloned out and maybe a bit more pleasing composition, although the chair is probably a bit central......amazing how two wellies full of water effects your compositional judgement :)

Swept Away by Danny Birrell, on Flickr

Loved the first one and I like this one just as much, I like the way the water is flowing around the legs of the chair giving it an air of stability.

I think the second one just edges it for me, although without the vapour trail I think the first might jump back ahead! (y)

Back