SELF ABUSE..!!!!

I know theres a rule about comments on models but she looks so radiant in this she just glows(y)

I know theres a rule about comments on models but she looks so radiant in this she just glows(y)

cheers mate i will pass that comment on i am sure she wont mind

md(y)

what can I say..... it's 7.30 on a Saturday morning and I opened this thread.......:eek:..

It's one of those pleasure pain moments.... I'm alright if I close my right eye:naughty:

Mark(y)

Am I the only one who sees ..MD.. as the twin of Mel Gibson :shrug:

Seriously, my eyesight can't be that bad, if I'm the only one who sees this :shake: .. of course, just take away the pot-belly :razz:

Am I the only one who sees ..MD.. as the twin of Mel Gibson :shrug:

Seriously, my eyesight can't be that bad, if I'm the only one who sees this :shake: .. of course, just take away the pot-belly :razz:

I went out last for an hour bumped into a guy I haven't drunk with for 20 years and got home about 3am now if you'd asked me if MD looked like Mel then I may have said yes but on reflection that may have been more to do with being... :beer:

what can I say..... it's 7.30 on a Saturday morning and I opened this thread.......:eek:..

It's one of those pleasure pain moments.... I'm alright if I close my right eye:naughty:

Mark(y)

:bat: pain its all pain mate .. would you like me to help you close one eye :LOL:

Am I the only one who sees ..MD.. as the twin of Mel Gibson

Seriously, my eyesight can't be that bad, if I'm the only one who sees this :shake: .. of course, just take away the pot-belly

me and mel :p it must just be you and what pot belly :shrug:

I went out last for an hour bumped into a guy I haven't drunk with for 20 years and got home about 3am now if you'd asked me if MD looked like Mel then I may have said yes but on reflection that may have been more to do with being...

now thats my kind of hour.. sounds like a good night (y)

md(y)

If all else fails you can always get a job together working as book ends :LOL: .
All the best to you both and the :baby:

Back