Self(ie)-centred Sunday

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
Been trying to do a new selfie every week... I have a box of wigs and props that I used to use for a 'photobooth' type setup for parties, but don't do them anymore (sick of kids breaking everything!)... anyway, that's where I got the eyes from (broken pair of googly eyes). The hair is natural. ;)

Selfie by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

Great. You make me feel special and then tell me I am common! Ha!

Hey, have you changed your website? It looks really nice! I'm sure it was different last time I visited it...

Hey, have you changed your website? It looks really nice! I'm sure it was different last time I visited it...

I'm not sure how to take that ;)

I think I changed it about 6 months back - but I could be wrong. Thanks for the compliment :)

I'm not sure how to take that ;)

I think I changed it about 6 months back - but I could be wrong. Thanks for the compliment :)

Take it as a compliment, it was meant that way. :) It has a real clean and simply feel to it. (and yes, totally unrelated to me making you feel special and then telling you you're common ;) )

Haven't you got friends to meet for coffee - flowers to arrange - cakes to bake - kids to attend to - a garden to prune - and 'NORMAL' stuff ladies of your age do - sure are some bloody weirdos in this TP forum
animated-smileys-jumping-017.gif

PS Only kidding

Haven't you got friends to meet for coffee - flowers to arrange - cakes to bake - kids to attend to - a garden to prune - and 'NORMAL' stuff ladies of your age do - sure are some bloody weirdos in this TP forum
animated-smileys-jumping-017.gif

PS Only kidding
Ooooooooo....You better hope that none of the other women on here see that, or you're going to get crucified for that remark! lol!

Bring it on I could do with being attacked by a few real women :p

Back