Selsey West Sussex

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a wander this morning with a mate, parked way too far from the lifeboat station which means the first visit should be in daylight !!! Taken this morning at / just before sunrise.

Obligatory groynes

Lifeboat station. This one was before sun up, hence lack of color. Still learning, C + C welcome. (y)

Last edited:
As above!! Great shots especially the 1st one.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Jollyjack, I've been following quite a few of your posts cos your'e not too far from me, your shots give me more ideas of where to go locally.

I very nearly went down to Dorset this morning, everything was looking good except for the tide times. Lucky really because the milky cloud that has been on the horizon for a while is still about at the moment, maybe next weekend.

beautiful colour in no 1 - and I really like the reflection of light on the groynes :)

well done!

Cheers for the comments guys.

Jollyjack, I've been following quite a few of your posts cos your'e not too far from me, your shots give me more ideas of where to go locally.

I very nearly went down to Dorset this morning, everything was looking good except for the tide times. Lucky really because the milky cloud that has been on the horizon for a while is still about at the moment, maybe next weekend.

Good hunting m8, we will have to get together sometime in the future for a shoot.

The first one is the best for me. Looks nice and the posts take you straight to the boats.

Excellent couple of photos. Have to pop down there sometime.

Good hunting m8, we will have to get together sometime in the future for a shoot.

Sounds good to me. Give me a shout next time your heading off, I'll bring the tea !!!

Couple of good shots there.........but definately No1 for me - great light and colours(y)

You've reminded me I need to revisit Selsey in the not-to-distant future.

Some nice comments, cheers guys, makes the early start worth while !!!

Back