Setting up a multiple screen viewing station for events

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks

Im a Mac user and currently use two idependent machines side by side as a viewing station when i cover motocross events, i load the images on to both machines and have one Imac that i use to show pictures and print from myself and the second is a Macbook pro with external monitor and keyboard which customers can use to view there images then give me the image number ready for me to print. I run both Macs on Lightroom..

Im wanting to now expand to 4 or 5 screens and wondering if anyone can share how they would or have set this up, im thinking the best way forward will be to use windows machines but im not very techi so need some advice/help with some ideas on what kit i would need and also what user friendly software to use that clients can pick and view there images from...

Thanks all

Harry

I'd look at going down the route of a cheap windows/linux box (heck even a raspberry pi would work). Set them all up to view the images from a network source (which could be a shared folder on your main imac). Then just get an image viewer that always shows the filename in one corner.

Back