Seville

A great set. I think the weakest is #2 and probably because I am drawn o the dark ceiling, which really isn't your fault. I don't know what to say cos it's now very late, but will say that last one is superb! Love them all.

I think it's a good set. I would have preferred to see them all in colour though as the Plaza de España is such a colourful place. Did you get any from the Alcázar?

Thanks for the comments.

I seem to be developing a taste for black & white so always tempted to convert! Here's a colour from Plaza de Espana - although I think some distortion that I should correct for...

P7270096 by Mike Smed, on Flickr

Had very little time in Alcazar so didn't get very much, but here's one:

P7280156 by Mike Smed, on Flickr

Shame about the Alcázar, it includes Sevilla's photographic gem.

Nice set I like them
I would be happy to have taken them.

I like the set too! Some nice compositions. Just keep an eye on the wonkiness.

Seville looks beautiful - I had no idea it was this pretty!

It's a stunningly beautiful city full of the most gorgeous Islamic architecture.

I like 1 and 2, don't mind the ceiling in two being dark, if you recover the shadows too much it will become washed out and nasty, the contrast is good.

Three is well framed, 4 isn't for me and I like the last 2 but through the arch the building is at an angle compared to the arch, its odd on the eye

#1 is definitely my pick of the bunch! Love the lines. Could maybe do with a tiny bit more cropped off of the left hand side for me, the stuff on that side of the rail is a little distracting. And perhaps a touch more contrast - that is just my taste though!

Great stuff, looks like a fantastic city.

Back