Sheffield Cathedral

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Lived in Sheffield all my life and never visited our Cathedral so decided to have a wander in the other day.

Decided not to correct the pillars.......

Sheffield-Cathedral-4.jpg

Sheffield-Cathedral-3.jpg

Sheffield-Cathedral-5.jpg

Thanks for looking.

This is weird! I have some time on my hands today, and was going to take the cam to the city centre, and in particular to the Cathedral... like you never been there lol
nice capture, 1st one looks processed, I think because of the book colours? but I like.
Looks busy when you went :)
Worth a visit??

Hi Scoff,

I think it's worth a visit if you are in the area.

I will go again myself as I didn't stay too long as there was a young girl having a piano lesson right at the front.

All three images have been processed with Lucisarts......not everyones cup of tea but I've started to use it quite a lot of late.

Cool I may well pop down!
I like the processing, was curious as to its nature.
Cheers

Opens at 9:30.

Another interesting place is around the Peace Gardens.

Have fun (y)

I quite like the first shot, but find the red and greens of the books distracting. A closer crop would help methinks.
Also (as is normal) you've got quite a bit of "the walls are fallin doon" as a result of distortion. A little perspective correction would help.

2nd shot is lovely.

I like them. They've got atmosphere.

Love them, full of atmosphere. Adore the symetrical roof shot. The distortion really needs sorting IMHO though....

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

The distortion comments are duly noted ;)

Went to the Peace Gardens yesterday, and in particular that new wooden upside down boat building!! Think I may have a play with the stainless water features outside when the sun comes out! :)

Back