Sheffield Scimitars v Peterborough Phantoms

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from the EPL match between Sheffield Scimitars V Peterborough Phantoms...

IAN_7469-1.jpg

IAN_7400-1.jpg

IAN_7412-1.jpg

IAN_7517-2.jpg

IAN_7629-2.jpg

IAN_7639.jpg

Great series again Ian #2 is a cracker!. Kind regards Graham.

Very nice pics. What lens/settings etc are you using there and how was the light?

Thanks.

First 3 were with a 300mm IS 2.8L with the last 3 shot with a 70-200 IS 2.8L.

The light wasn't so good the other night and was shooting iso 3200 @ 2.8 with shutters speeds anything from 1/250 to 1/640.

Have you tried shooting at Sheffield Arena for Steelers games?

I've recently got my first DSLR, but don't have a suitable lens for the hockey yet. However, I heard that they stopped allowing SLR's and only allow compacts, with flashes turned off obviously.

One of the things I was looking forward to shooting was my favourite sport.

One of the things I was looking forward to shooting was my favourite sport.

sport or team? if you want to shoot the sport drop down to lower league.. your in nottingham so why not try the notingham lions. I shot them at blackburn recently

Would've been nice to shoot my team, but I need to practice anyways. So that's a good idea. :)

I have Sheffield Scimitars tonigth at blackburn hawks :) do you travel with them P-E ? I only do hawks home games... shame the away games means so much travel...

Sheffield Scimitars are at home tonight kipax against Wightlink :)

Scimitars play in the Premier league........you are playing Sheffield but is it Spartans in the National league?

haha I had just been on the hawks MB and the thread title is "Hawks V Scims" so its not just me thats slow :) bugger... sorry... even lower down than you :)

yeagh he just joined us about a week ago and the difference has been instant.. already gassed a lifelong player in first game... won first game in i think 11 last sunday.. but sheffield tonight is hard one.

http://icehockey.fotopic.net/p55349570.html

Sheffield Scimitars are at home tonight kipax against Wightlink :)

Scimitars play in the Premier league........you are playing Sheffield but is it Spartans in the National league?

it would seem theres two scimitars then and i was sorta right.. cus it was sheffield scimitars tonight.. will show some pics later..

Back