B&W Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi x 5

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
No
Any photographers who are travelling through Dubai for a few days are well advised to take a trip to Abu Dhabi just for this building. It's very photographer friendly and tripods are allowed inside.

p487599534-5.jpg

p513124554-5.jpg

p14180814-5.jpg

p655315477-5.jpg

p1311327940-5.jpg

Amazing, nice set (y)

Number 1 for me - I agree with Phil that the mosque is an excellent place to visit from Dubai and they almost encourage photography there. It is hard to capture both the size and the intricate detail in the place at the same time.

Wowza, what a place! Cracking set of pictures and I think you did the right thing converting them into b&w. My favourite is number 4 but I would have had the highlights brighter... but i'm nitpicking.

great set, really like 4 and 5 - there may be the slightest hint of a halo around the arch in 3?

on 2, on the 7th small arch from the right of frame, there looks like a plastic sign / bollard that appears out of place - perhaps a quick clone to tidy up?

still, great shots (y)

i love the last one! i've seen it from the outside but didn't have time to go in or even get any shots from outside. amazing building.

Absolutely beautiful images. Would not be possible to pick a favourite from this set.

Back