Shoreham Port beach looking west towards Worthing

The colour doesn't look quite right and it's a bit under exposed but I really like it.

Yeah I played around with it for a while doing whatever I fancied. After I'd finished I wasn't too sure because it's quite dark considering the position of the sun and I've got a bad habit of moving the warmth slider up just because I like that goldy orange colour :D

Wasn't too sure whether to leave it or try to make it look more natural but then I decided to stick with my first stab at it.

Cut off the right hand third and it looks great to me. The building completely alters the best of the image and makes it grim.

The reflection of a broken golden evening sky upon those gentle waves works very well in my opinion.

Steve

Cut off the right hand third and it looks great to me. The building completely alters the best of the image and makes it grim.

The reflection of a broken golden evening sky upon those gentle waves works very well in my opinion.

Steve

It's tempting but without that on the right I find the shot quite boring. Even if I just drag my browser window off to the right and leave the right third of the pic of the screen, I find there isn't much left to grab my eye other than a bit of sun and water.

I like the way the front of those warehouse/buildings lights up a bit :)

Back