Shot from an awards do for P&P

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Was at an awards do earlyer this year, decided to take the cam even though I dont normaly do People, took this shot that I am happy with, and also the people in it liked, but would like some proper C&C on the shot as I want to push my Photography this year so would love to learn if there is anything I can improve on.

The 2 people in the shot were manager and senior manager so the intention was too show tham at loggerheads even though they were the best of freinds, but was trying for the feeling of 2 people at odds if that makes sence.

IMG_7024.jpg

Thanks for looking.

it doesn't feel like they are at loggerheads, it's like they were almost about to smile

Backgrounds abit distracting but not much you can do sometimes but lower the dof which is low anyway, I'd remove that light from the top right though.

The one on the right looks like Robert Picardo!

Seriously though, there's a hint of a smile on both.

Backgrounds abit distracting but not much you can do sometimes but lower the dof which is low anyway, I'd remove that light from the top right though.

Thanks, will look at cloning the light out. Background was the best I could work with was one of thouse impromptue type shots they decided they wanted.

The one on the right looks like Robert Picardo!

Seriously though, there's a hint of a smile on both.

Thanks, had to Google that one, but agree abit of a look about him, was a struggle to keep them from bursting into laughter, as they got on really well, dont think I ever heard a cross word between them.

Back