Show off your bluebells (2012)

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
It's getting to that time of year so come on TP flaunt them Bluebell photo's you know that you want to (y)

This thread is for any Bluebell photo's that you've shot this year (y)

104/366 (469) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

This is my first of 2012 and shows that I should have millions to take photo's of soon :woot:

Matt
MWHCVT

Here's a couple from me both taken in Duncliffe Woods near Shaftesbury, Dorset:

Lovely light but a bit over saturated in hindsight :|
7088115045_c9cdb52113_c.jpg

And some very flat light :(
6942045500_327996c172_z.jpg

Does anyone know how the bluebells are at Micheldever Wood, I really want to go there to get some shots after the pics I have seen of it :D. So if anybody could let me know how they are now there or in the past if they were any good up until about May 10th that would be awesome :D

great shots, still looking for some round here :(

Are you based around New Forest? If so Micheldever wood shouldn't be too far from you, it tends to be from the pictures I have seen, best right at the end of April to early May.

If you do happen to go there at all would be lovely to see your shots and how far the bluebells have come, hoping to get there around 7th May so hoping they flower a bit late!

Are you based around New Forest? If so Micheldever wood shouldn't be too far from you, it tends to be from the pictures I have seen, best right at the end of April to early May.

If you do happen to go there at all would be lovely to see your shots and how far the bluebells have come, hoping to get there around 7th May so hoping they flower a bit late!

thanks, drove up the M3 today and looked for the bluebells (normally visible from the motorway) couldn't see anything blue at all!!!
keeping fingers crossed for next weekend
x

I hope everyone get the bluebells they want, I've got a small photo of them today for my POTD but my usual spot is still very much barren of bluebells in comparison to this time last year :(

Matt

I hope everyone get the bluebells they want, I've got a small photo of them today for my POTD but my usual spot is still very much barren of bluebells in comparison to this time last year :(

Matt

do you think you missed them or are you too early ? im in west yorkshire and im on the look out too

An opportunist shot from today

_RJB1081.jpg

do you think you missed them or are you too early ? im in west yorkshire and im on the look out too

To early I'm thinking, though it may be that the recent cold snap that we had just before they were due out may have finished them off for the year, it would be a real shame if that's the case :(

Going to have a look up my local Bluebell wood at ringshall today but went up last week and hardly any about.:|

If it ever stops raining here I shall try and post some.:shrug::shrug:

just managed to get out and find some sun

here are some from me ! enjoy
hope you like
bluebellstreefallenweb.jpg

bluebell1.jpg

bluebelllog22copy.jpg

im pleased they way these have turned out although not quite wall hangers they are growing on me ! I might re visit this week (y)

bluebells.jpg

bluebellsbench.jpg

Couple from the graveyard at St James Hampton Hill.

IMG_00167.jpg

IMG_00232.jpg

IMG_00143.jpg

Colour isn't right on the last one, still getting used to this PP malarky. :thinking:

Back