Show us your best Autumn shot

Some more;

8122194444_372f0ae140_o.jpg

8122194350_197454c452_o.jpg

8122194700_7b770515bf_o.jpg

Like the firework shot, nice idea.

Never enjoyed following a thread as much as this one,makes me want to go to every one of the locations and have a go myself.............and then be disapointed with the results :LOL:

A subtle hint of Autumn by the river Dronne:

IMGP4887acropHDR.jpg

Nice Simon, green are a bit wowser, think they could do with toning down, but as a great scene to wander through like it, its just a colour thing namely Hookers greens

Last edited:
Nice Simon, green are a bit wowser, think they could do with toning down, but as a great scene to wander through like it, its just a colour thing namely Hookers greens

I've only got a crappy old laptop and i think a lot of the time the colours i see aren't what others see!:thinking:
Or it could be the red wine!:bonk:

I've only got a crappy old laptop and i think a lot of the time the colours i see aren't what others see!:thinking:
Or it could be the red wine!:bonk:

Dunno Simon, but they are well out for me, as said I do like the scene and its dappled light, like the foreground branch and splash of light

Last edited:
Dunno Simon, but they are well out for me, as said I do like the scene and its dappled light, like the foreground branch and splash of light

Thanks Dave!(y)

On my old laptop the greens look ok!But it's far from calibrated so you could well be right they may be well out!

Great time of year for colours, another from me, not quite as sharp as i'd like but only using a low end lens...

Autumtrees.jpg

Back