Show us your Christmas decorations!!!

Name
Stewart
Edit My Images
Yes
The first weekend of December is always a favourite time to put the decorations up. So let's see them!

This is the outside of our house (photographed in 2006, but this year is the same). In case you're confused or curious, Rudolph is wearing green wellies filled with gravel to weight him down; we discovered after a gale in 2005 that he can't actually fly as much as plummet.

432096904_Dz8Dy-L.jpg

Now let's see yours .....

Last edited:
We went to Puerto Rico for Xmas four years ago. Next door to my mother-in-law's house was this exercise in good taste - the reindeer nodded their heads.

3091721149_f80248cb08_o.jpg

I am sorry that I didn't take my camera to my niece's house, there were whole streets where every house was trying to outdo every other house in the exercise of bad taste. There's a guy in Southport whose decorations were so extreme, the council made him take them down.

I can't believe I'm the only person on TP to have decorated his house .... am I ??

OMG, the neighbours must love you!

Especially when they find you've tapped into their 'lectrik :woot:

Especially when they find you've tapped into their 'lectrik
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

they normally put there up too

WOW! lol how do you sleep? lol

Sorry its not a good picture the camera is new so im still learing,I would have lights on the outside but last year there was a group of kids going round cutting the cables.

Anyway these pictures were taken in very low light.

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

Back