Shumba at 1

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Shumba, our Rhodesian Ridgeback, turned 1 on the 8 January, can't believe it's gone so fast. He's changed our lives in the last year, and cost us a fortune, had to change the car to fit him in! :bonk:
Anyway I thought I better get a shot, thanks to Cowasaki for the cutting out tutorial. Although since posting this on Flickr I've noticed that I could have done a better job, especially around his ears.

Thanks

:clap: I really like that Mark.

I'm a big fan of Shumba since he featured in your 52 last year - really a stunning looking dog and the PP on that works a treat. Looks like a posed portrait shoot.

p.s. Do you have a link to that cutting out tutorial? I'm absolutely rubbish at it.

He is a beauty Mark, and there seems to be a little bit on and below his collar you need to go back to :)

:clap: I really like that Mark.

I'm a big fan of Shumba since he featured in your 52 last year - really a stunning looking dog and the PP on that works a treat. Looks like a posed portrait shoot.

p.s. Do you have a link to that cutting out tutorial? I'm absolutely rubbish at it.

Thank you Sarah Linky

He is a beauty Mark, and there seems to be a little bit on and below his collar you need to go back to :)

Thank you I see where you mean, I was to keen to get the picture uploaded, I need to learn to slow down and leave an image for a while before deciding I've finished. (y)

Back