Sibling rivalry

Edit My Images
No
I've not used studio strobes in ages. In fact, I thought I'd better cycle them as it must be 6 months+ since they've had any action.

Plan A. Get our middle lad to pose (aged 11). NO CHANCE. After 3 mins of protest, his final statement was "This is child labour. I'm not doing it!"

Having witnessed this, our youngest lad gladly jumped in to prove a point!

Shot in our living room on a 5D2 / 24-70 F2.8L. Here's the image.

sibling.jpg

Quite a little poser :D
I like this good composition and the boy is a very good model study ... I'm unsure about the harsh light to the face and arm but I'm inexperienced with lighting so it's a personal rather than an 'educated' view.

Can see a future as a male model for that one.I'm looking at this on my ipad but from what. See I really like everything about it...good stuff.

Lighting is nice here - Kicker is perhaps a bit on the bright side in comparison to the key (a personal thing I know)

Much work on the BG? I've been toying with the idea of introducing black in our studio repertoire but Don't fancy the work to have to paint every shoot like we used to do with the white BG stuff!

Very good result. Like the story too lol

Lol!! Child labour!!! My 8 year old's picked up on that and demands payment if I want to use him lol!

Absolutely fabulous picture, great lighting!

Love this shot. The lighting for me personally is perfect. Well done

Back